22 Nisan 2010 Perşembe

Kamelot - Love You To Death



Kamelot, açık ara en çok sevdiğim gruplardan biri. Muazzam bir gruptur. Özellikle vokalist Roy Khan'ın vokal performansı mükemmeldir. Son albümleri Ghost Opera'nın en sevdiğim parçalarının başında gelen "Love you to death" parçasının klibi gayet sağlam. Bilakis sözleri de..

She said,

"I will always be with you
I'm the anchor of your sorrow
There's no end to what I'll do
Cause I love you, I love you to death"

But the sorrow went too deep
The mountain fell too steep
And the wounds would never heal
Cause the pain of the loss was more than he could feel

He said,

"I will always be with you
By the anchor of my sorrow
All I know, or ever knew,
Is I love you, I love you to death"

"What's tomorrow without you?
Is this our last goodbye?"

2 yorum:

Dreamtime dedi ki...

hastasıyız, tabii senin de :)

Atilla Çelik dedi ki...

O hasta olma şerefi bana ait Seyhan'ım :)))

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails